Shipping Container Home Plans And Designs
Your home is your greatest possession and the thing that says most about you. Remember the curiosity that came when you were little, when you went to visit friends’ homes? Remember how excited you would have been, if you had known then that one day you could build your very own home, from scratch, exactly the way you wanted it?
Warren Thatcher can help you realise that dream. He is a professional builder and designer who has spent the past 14 years creating beautiful and practical homes out of original shipping containers. Such buildings have been around for decades but, as you may have noticed, they’ve only really leapt onto the scene over the past five years or so. Some of the more commonly quoted benefits are:
- Unique design. You can lay out your home exactly as you want it
- Speed! The time taken to construct a container home is measured in days or even hours, compared to weeks and months for a conventional building
- Strength – container homes have very few weak spots
- Eco-ethics: using an original shipping container is a fantastic example of recycling functional materials to create something new and wonderful
Like any building, container homes must be built upon firm foundations. But this doesn’t just mean a concrete slab and steel struts. Firm foundations begin long before any concrete is poured: they begin with blueprints.
The problem with searching for information online is that it’s all too easy to see a glorious video of the most wonderful house in the world, fall in love with it and take that as your starting point. Too often, such a vision turns out to be a house of cards.
Warren Thatcher has used all his experience to create a comprehensive set of blueprints for building a container home. They are clear, totally reliable, step-by-step plans to take you from the first rivet and screw to the last rooftop detail. Among other things, they will help you to:
- Avoid common mistakes
- Save time
- Save money
- Spend money when it counts (it’s not always obvious when this is necessary, but it makes all the difference!)
They also take you through the administrative process, including how to:
- Find the cheapest original shipping containers
- Properly inspect the containers for sale
- Obtain the necessary permit
- Choose or create the layout that is best for you
- Prepare the building site (a lot of beginners run into trouble with this)
- Install suitable utility systems (electrical, heating etc)
The blueprints usually cost $297, which isn’t a great deal to ensure your dream is realised. However – for a limited time – we’re reducing the price to $47, with a 60-day money-back guarantee. The complete guide can be downloaded onto PCs and Macs the instant your payment goes through.
Start turning your dream home into a real one by visiting Build A Container Home.