Helping You Make Financial Prosperity A Reality
If you need to ask why you aren’t rich yet, then it’s entirely your fault; or rather your mind’s fault. All of us have an attitude towards money and if you think wealth is an unattainable achievement, then that’s exactly the thing that’s stopping you from reaching your highest financial potential.
Here is a simple yet powerful guide to help you achieve wealth that’s beyond your wildest dreams. I like to call it my 10 pathways to prosperity:
1. Change Your Attitude Towards Money – If you think getting rich is a long and exhausting road, then you’ll get exactly just that. There are 2 kinds of people in this world – those who think money is easy to attain and those who think otherwise. Instead of saying, “I hate that I have to work so hard to earn money,” say “I love how money gives me and my family the security that we need and the freedom to enjoy life.”
Focus on all the positive things about money instead of the negative. By changing how you see money, you’ll begin to appreciate and enjoy what it brings.
2. Feel Rich – Okay, so you only have $200 in your bank account right now, but if you focus on that, you’ll feel extremely inadequate and depressed. Try believing that you are rich – feel secure and don’t worry about how you’re going to pay next month’s rent. Believe that the Universe will provide, and believe that more money is coming your way. In other words, attract money by feeling like you already have it.
3. Gratitude Attitude – You may not have enough money in the bank to last you the year, but at least you have some. Or if you have no money at all, at least you still have your health. Be thankful for all the things that are going well in your life. The more you appreciate the good things, the more good things the Universe will give back to you.
Take a moment each night to write down all the things that you are thankful for that day. If you earned money, say thank you for that – the more you say thanks to the Universe, the more money you attract.
4. Use The Good Things to Heighten Your Income – If you’re thankful for your talent at painting, use this to earn more income. Give your work more worth by increasing your rates. Give value to work – the more you yourself value what your hands can do, the more people will value it, too. Say thanks to the Universe for giving you the skills and talents that you have. The more you improve at your job, the more income you will get.
5. Visualize the Freedom of Money – Why do you want more money? So you can buy your dream house? Dream car? Or go on that dream vacation? Visualize each and every thing you want to do with money and feel how good it would be when you are able to do all of them.
By feeling the good emotions that money can bring, you are acting like a magnet to the Universe. The more you think about prosperity, the more the Universe will align itself and bring your positive thoughts into fruition.
And when you visualize, make it as specific as possible so the Universe will know exactly what you want.
6. Give Money Away – Say what? To get more money you have to give money? This might seem contradicting but you’re actually showing the Universe that you have enough money that you are able to give some away. By helping others who are in need, you are opening your world to receive more money.
7. Focus on What You Have, Not What You Lack – Okay, this might sound cliché but when you look at a half-empty glass of water, what do you see? A glass half full or a glass half empty? If you answered the latter, then it’s very likely that you tend to focus on what you lack.
You say, “Oh, I don’t have the car that I want because I don’t have enough money,” or “When will I ever get to holiday in the Bahamas? I never have the money to go on a vacation,” or “Why can she buy that designer handbag and I can’t?” Try to evaluate the way you think. You’re always focusing on what you don’t have instead of focusing on what you do have right now.
If you always look at the glass half empty, you’ll never feel rich no matter how much money you have. There will always be someone richer and something that you will never have. So quit complaining on what you don’t have and focus instead on abundance.
When you appreciate what you have and believe that money is about to arrive, the Universe will send those vibes back to you ten-fold.
8. Always Remember The Good Things That are Going For You – You may not get that promotion but at least you have a stable and good job. You may not have the biggest mansion on the block but at least you get to see your children often. Feel rich by looking at all the good things around you.
Wealth is not just a luxury – it’s your right. So always remember how lucky you are for all the good things in your life right now, and believe that you have the right to be rich – and believe that money is already on its way.
9. Take Risks – You might have heard about the fable where 3 brothers were given gold coins by a certain person and the 3 of them did different things to the gold. One buried the money so he could return it to the person who gave it to him, the other spent it all, and the 3rd brother bought cattle and earned enough money to buy more cattle and return the money he was given.
What’s the difference between the 3rd brother and the 2 other brothers? That’s right – he took a risk. Buying cattle wasn’t a sure fire way to earn back his money. The cattle could have died or gotten stolen. He took a risk and was rewarded in the end.
In order to gain more money, you need to take risks so you get more gains. Nothing will happen if you just put it in the bank – you have to invest it. And when you do, believe that it will double, or triple even.
10. Write an Imaginary Check – Create an imaginary cheque with your desired money. Ask this money from the Universe and put it in a place where you get to see it everyday. Believe that you can cash in that check anytime and believe that it is already in your bank account.
You say you want to be rich but does the Universe really know what you mean? Does $10,000 make you rich? Or does $1,000,000? Do children make you rich? Does a car make you rich?
You have to be specific when you ask something from the Universe. So if $10,000,000 will make you rich, write it in the check. Ask and believe that it’s already being sent to you.
You may have a natural tendency to think negatively about money but you also have the ability to rewire your brain into thinking positively about wealth. The road to prosperity and financial freedom is achieved through a positive attitude towards money. Believe that it’s easy to attain, be thankful for what you have, ask for it, and trust that it will come.