Write for us @ Vectorcentral.com
At Vectorcentral.com we are constantly looking for quality, unique articles for our readers to enjoy and engage with. Our objective is to present our visitors with information that is not only valuable but also a pleasure to read.
As a result, we are constantly seeking skilful authors who would like to share their own UNIQUE content. Regardless of whether it is just a single post or regular contributions, we do not mind at all providing you possess a real love for what you are writing about.
We are offering a great opportunity for authors to build their very own following.
Every article that is posted on Vectorcentral.com will include an author resource box, offering you the opportunity to showcase your very own blog or website. This is a perfect opportunity to target people who are also interested in the same subject.
We will promote all published articles to a range of social media sites including Twitter, Facebook and Google plus giving your article further exposure.
Article Submission Requirements
- Articles MUST be unique, well written and grammatically correct. We read each and every article that is submitted to us.
- Articles MUST be informative and add real value to those reading them. Sales copy or overly promotional content will not be accepted.
- Articles MUST be at least 1500 words in length.
- A MAXIMUM of two promotional links will be allowed.
- Please DO NOT place any images in your submitted article(s) content or attach any images with the submitted article(s). We will source and insert appropriate images as we see fit.
We will reject any article that:
- Is not unique
- Contains spun content
- Is badly written
- Does not meet all of the “Article Submission Requirements” listed above
If you are interested in writing an article for publishing on Vectorcentral.com complete the form below and upload your article.
We are not accepting any guest posts at this time
Any published article on our site becomes the property of Vectorcentral.com. We therefore have the right to alter any published article if we feel that doing so improves the readers’ experience. That said, we very much value the authors who submit quality articles to us and we will therefore always keep your link in place for as long as your website/blog remains online.