Get paid to post ads on social media – up to $0.90 each!
Tens of millions of individuals around the world post to social media sites every day of their lives. But how many of these people actually get paid to do this?
Before the end of 2016 Zukul will be launching their “Paid to Post” program which will pay you for each and every post that you make to social media sites. Why? Because Zukul has realised that the most successful form of marketing is when individuals market directly to their friends rather than being marketed to by a company.
So, instead of Zukul paying for sponsored advertisements on social media sites, they are prepared to pay individuals for each and every post that they make on social media promoting the products offered by Zukul.
How exactly will “Paid to Post” work?
The precise details of the program have not been released yet but this is basically how the “Paid to Post” program will operate.
- Register an account with Zukul Ad Network if you do not already have one as this is where “Paid to Post” will operate from
- Zukul will supply you with the images and text that you need to make your posts
- You then make a post to your social media site of choice
- You will then need to copy the permalink of the post that you have made
- Enter this permalink in the designated area in your Zukul Ad Network member’s area
- Once the system checks that your post is a genuine one, you will be paid for that post!
If you are a paid subscriber to Zukul’s Intermediate level membership ($50 monthly) you will receive the full $0.90 for each social media post that you make. If you are not a paid up $50 Zukul member, a proportion of the money from each post you make will be taken and used to pay for your very own Zukul membership. The launch date of Zukul “Paid to Post” is not set in stone yet but we do know that it will be with us before the end of 2016. If you are keen to be a part of this exciting new program and get paid to post ads to social media sites, simply follow the link below: